Soehnle blood pressure monitor 300
Blood pressure measurement at home you can rely on – correct and flawless. The Soehnle upper arm blood pressure monitor Systo Monitor 300 warns with the integrated motion sensor with any arm movement that can lead to incorrect measurement results. This way you can always count on correct measurement results. With each measurement, the systolic blood pressure (above pressure) and diastolic blood pressure (underpressure) are indicated on the large, very well-readable LCD display, as well as the heart rate. At the same time, rhythm recognition indicates a possible arrhythmia. Another plus for your health: the Systo Monitor 300 calculates the average of the last three measurements, to deduce clear trends for your blood pressure levels. The device can store measurements of two users, 60 measurements per user. So you can follow the development of your readings for a longer period of time. If you measure daily, you can store the data for approximately two months, including date and time. Thanks to the extra guest mode, the blood pressure monitor can also be easily used for other people. The guest details are not stored permanently. With each measurement, your results are classified according to the World Health Organisation (WHO) system on a traffic light colour scale: optimal, normal or too high. This allows simple and unambiguous assessment of your blood pressure.
The comfortable adjustable cuff is suitable for upper arms with a size of 22 to 42 cm. The fitting aid provides support to properly build the cuff, preventing incorrect use. With energy-saving automatic switch-off function. Includes batteries, so ready to start.
- Fully automatic blood pressure and heart rate measurement at the upper arm
- Motion sensor warns of incorrect arm movements and ensures correct measurement results
- Rhythm control warns of possible heart failure
- Calculation of the average of the three last measurements to assess arterial pressure
- 60 repositories per person for 2 users allow monitoring of blood pressure over a longer period of time – with guest mode for other users
- Classification of the measurements according to WHO traffic light colour scale (World Health Organisation)
- Comfortable, adjustable cuff for upper arms with a size of 22 to 42 cm – with fit control
- Large LCD display for very good readability of the readings (above pressure, pressure and heart rate)
- Fast MWI technology: the measurement takes place while pumping up the cuff
- Energy-saving automatic switch-off function
- Includes batteries, so ready to start